There are about 500 students in J Kokusai Gakuin currently. Our students come from many countries including Asian such as Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese and Westerners. They are working hard on their Japanese studies.
Our school gives individual guidance and talks depending on students’ scholastic ability to enrich the lectures on preparing examination for students who are aimed at enterin university in Japan. Apart from Japanese language, we also provide nursing care course, seminar about business Japanese and business manner which are necessary for working in Japanese company.
Features of J Kokusai Gakuin
Setting classes depending on your target(More than N2 level)
- Special University Preparation Class (Aim at entering departments in public university or famous private university, Grad school)
- Business Class (Aim at starting career in Japan)
- General Expert Class (Aim at studying abroad in Japan and cultural exchange)
Classes are easy to understand
- Teachers can give accurate advice depending on students’ Japanese level.
- Since there are more than one class at the same level, we can judge students’ proficiency from an objective view point compared with other students.
- Flexible curriculum so that teachers can give lessons depending on students’ condition.
※ In order to correspond student’s request, the elective courses have been introduced since Oct.2014.
Inter-School Proficiency test is given every half a year.
(Certified by International Lifelong Learning Research Foundation)
- Since the questions are same on each level ranging from beginner class to upper class, students can find out their weakness compared to others.
- Original tests are made by expert instructors.
- Since the questions are answered on mark sheet which is same as the actual examination, you can get used to the atomosphere of examination.
- You can understand your ability easily using analysis chart.
- Since the implementation period (Sept, Mar.) is two months before important official approvals (EJU＆Proficiency Test), this test can help you to find out ways to overcome your weakness.
We support your independence of study and life using career designed classes
- Acquire what is needed to reach your goal.
- Set plans of your development in the future while doing self-analysis.
- We support to achieve your goals and become talented enough to fulfill the requirement of Japanese firms.
- Through designated teacher system, we respond each student by attentive personal interview.
Students’ pass rate in Proficiency Test exceeds the official approval pass rate in Japan
We focus on providing knowledge necessary for living in Japan (such as real estate contracts, business manners) and Japanese language skills that are useful in business situations.
Study Guidance is provided by appointed teacher. In addition to preparation class for the Examination of Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) and the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), we give our students lessons on the general subjects such as Mathematics, Science and English.
We assist students with various procedures such as getting a Residence card, permission to Engage in Activity Other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted, and National Health Insurance. In addition, we provide traffic safety lesson for our students to ensure they have a safe life in Japan.
Our school conducts regular health check every year. If any students become ill or are injured, they can obtain medical care anytime in the Renge Clinic.
Nursing Care Class
The aging population is becoming a social problem in many Asian countries. As a large number of human resources will be needed for nursing care in the future, our students can use what they learnt in our school to develop a new nursing care career.
Life Saving Drills
We provide general lifesaving drills, which are useful for saving lives during emergencies. Lessons are about lifesaving measures such as how to perform artificial respiration and cardiac massage.