Message from the principal
I am Fusahiro Misaka, principal of the Japanese Communication International School. I believe our school is the best institute among Japanese language school in Japan. This is because we have the background support from the well established Kokusai Tsushinsha Group and our kind, brilliant teachers who attach great importance to the dreams of our students.
Learning a language is only a means to an end. Some students want to promote to university or vocational school in Japan, while other students hope to return to their home countries and find a job in some way related to Japan. We want to help them all to realize their desires.
I am certain that Asia will become the center of the international community in the 21st century. Separated by just a narrow strip of water, China, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Japan have been engaged in mutual exchanges for thousands of years. It is now time to bundle the threads of such exchanges into a thick rope and create a history of stronger friendship and peace with that of any other regions of the world. Graduates from our school contribute as pioneers in realizing this goal. With such a dream of our own, we will do our best to help you to achieve as many of your dreams as possible.
- August 25, 1941
- Born in Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka
- March 1957
- Graduated from Osaka Municipal Juso Junior High School
- March 1960
- Graduated from Osaka Prefectural Kitano High School
- March 1964
- Graduated from Doshisha University
- April 1987
- First elected to the Osaka Prefectural Assembly
- September 1994
- Deputy Chairperson of the Union of Assembly Members for the Promotion of Private Junior High Schools and High Schools in Osaka Prefecture
- December 1999
- Deputy Chairperson of the Union of Assembly Members for the Promotion of Private Kindergartens in Osaka Prefecture
- May 2005
- 101st Chairperson of the Osaka Prefectural Assembly
- July 2005
- Chairperson of the Society and Education Committee of the National Association of Chairpersons of Prefectural Assemblies
- November 2006
- Volunteer probation officer (Ministry of Justice, Yodogawa Area)
Introduction of Supporters
Takashi Tanihata, Member of the House of Representatives, Adviser to Japanese Communication International School
First elected as a member of the House of Representatives from Osaka constituency in 1989, Mr. Tanihata has held posts including being the Deputy Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare Ministry, and Executive Deputy Secretary-General of the Party. Currently he has been belonging to Japan Restoration Party and serves as the chairman of Committee on Health, Labour and Welfare and the chairman of Committee on Audit and Oversight of Administration of the House of Representatives.
Motoyuki Odachi : Ex-member of House of Councilor, J Kokusai Gakuin advisor
He owned the certifications of certified tax accountant, and certified public accountant. He used to work as the director of committee of economy, industry, and employment. He also was the Minister of Finance and the commissioner of House Operation Committee.
Sadatoshi Kumagai, Member of the House of Representatives, Adviser to Japanese Communication International School
Doctor of Engineering, Honorary Professor of Osaka University. Mr.Kumagai serves as a chairman of International Lifelong Learning Research Foundation. He is actively working in diverse fields in Japan and overseas as a visiting professor at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University and a senior adviser to Fuzhou Software Park in Fujian, both in China.